Seafood is a great source of lean protein and contains nutrients such as iron, zinc, vitamins A, B and D. Plus, it's a natural source of two healthy omega-3 fatty acids: docosahexaenoic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid. The American Heart Association recommends that we eat fish at least two times per week.
Health Benefits of Eating Fish:
Studies show that a diet containing omega-3 fatty acids may:
- Promote heart health
- Decrease blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol levels
- Improve arthritis and joint pain
- Lessen symptoms of depression and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Support eye health
- Enhance brain growth and development
- Aid brain growth in unborn babies, infants and kids
- Decrease the risk for certain cancers
- Reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Great for Kids!
- 100% Real Fish, No Fillers
- No MSG, artificial colors or flavors
- Natural Omega-3
Are you a seafood lover too? Check out Gorton's today and try their Grilled Fish and Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi and all new Skillet Crisp Tilapia! You might also check out their recipes and promotions. So what are you waiting for?
How would you like to try Gorton's Seafood? Three readers will each win a $2 off coupon plus a “Eat Seafood Twice a Week” plate. To qualify, just enter the giveaway below. This ipportunity is open to US residents only. Giveaway will run until November 9th @ 11:59 pm.
a Rafflecopter giveaway