Saturday, August 7, 2010

Overseas Holiday Home Insurance

If you need insurance to protect your vacation home, you should get overseas holiday home insurance. Towergate has over 25 years of experience providing holiday home insurance. They can help you protect your vacation property. It doesn't matter if it is an apartment, flat, cottage or chalet, they can help protect it with a price that can suit your budget. They can give you a 24 hour emergency helpline. Their policies are underwritten by the leading UK insurers. You can insure your properties in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Some of their main exclusions are no coverage for theft if the minimum security requirements isn't met. Flood and storms aren't covered. No coverage for any item over 3,000 pounds unless specified by a schedule. There are other exclusions that you should look at as well. You can get many of your questions answered by visiting their FAQ section. You can also get tips and advice. So what are you waiting for? If you are in need of overseas home insurance, you need to checkout Towergate today and see how they can help. You can easily make an inquiry on their website or call their number weekdays from 9:00am-6:00pm. They will reply to all emails within one working day.

0 diner's comment: